Wyrmstooth für Skyrim
privat archivierte Files
"Wyrmstooth, sometimes referred to as The Elder Scrolls V: Wyrmstooth, was a DLC-sized expansion of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that took place on the island of Wyrmstooth. It was created by Jonx0r and featured an entirely new main questline, side quests, new npcs and much more. The quest Dragon Hunt is initiated automatically after completing Dragon Rising if the Dragonborn's level is above 10.
On 3rd May 2016, the modification was deleted from all known mod hosting sites without any warning provided. The social media accounts of the modification at Twitter, Facebook and Google+ have all been removed as well. Although the page continues to exist at Mod DB, there are no downloads available.
gamefaq-reddit.pdf mehr Hintergrundinformation
On 13th May 2016, ten days after the deletion of the mod, the mod author announced through a Reddit discussion topic that there were personal reasons for deleting the modification and obliterating his online presence. He has stated that users are free to share the mod in private with others, but they will not receive any support from the mod author. The post was later deleted for an unspecified reason."
von wayback und eigenem Archiv gesicherte Files:
Wyrmstooth 1-16-2.7z - Das (englische) Originalpaket - neu gepackt als .7z
Wyrmstooth - Deutsch-1-16-1.7z - Das deutsche esp - neu gepackt als .7z
Wyrmstooth 1-16-2 vom 2015-10-05 kompl DV fertig.7z - Mein eigenes Komplettpaket, fertig in Deutsch
Wyrmstooth Spanish 1-7.7z - Das spanische esp - neu gepackt als .7z
Wyrsmtooth französisch 1-9.7z - Das französiche esp - neu gepackt als .7z
Wyrmstooth - Polish Translation-1-16.zip - liegt so bei Nexus, mit BSA
Update 04.05.2018 der Author hat ein Update veröffentlicht, zusammen mit Permissions, womit die weitere Nutztung, Veröffentlichung und Bearbeitung legalisiert ist:
Wyrmstooth 1.17B - Uploaded by Jonx0r - on April 8, 2018
11. Permissions as of Readme date 18.04.2018 in original Zip of 17B
- * You may share this mod privately.
- * You may use the 3d assets I've made (with attribution) in any project you are working on.
- * You may NOT use the music or the voice acting in another project.
- * The sound effects are public domain so you don't need my permission.
- * You may reuse any portions of papyrus scripting in your own projects. Just use Champollion
- PEX Decompiler to obtain the source.
- * You may use Wyrmstooth.esp as a master file in your own mod project or translation.
- * You may use recorded footage of the mod for reviews, critiques, let's plays, screenshots,
- and so forth.